I have 23 unleased acres in Guernsey county,Cambridge township. After two lease signings fell through, I haven't been contacted by anyone else. Although, most of my neighbors got their land leased.

Views: 647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have over 1000 acres with our family property and are still unleased, we have talked to Shell, Hillcorp, and Halcon who have all showed interest but still waiting on a fair offer. Its all together where a company could put 1-2 units together just with our property. We want a lease and will work with a company, but we are not giving our rights away. The property is located in Mercer County Pa. I would be glad to hear of any other big companies interested in leasing us, not interested in joining any groups or dealing with 3rd party deals.

I live in cambridge arrea myself and and am currently trying to sing. I would not say  companies are not interested in this area due to my neighbors singing a lease with shell months back  i just seen a check for 360,000 dollars just from one neighbor and I know majority of my neighbors have singed with shell and been paid.. so I am sure their are companies interested in this area.I just got off the phone with shell and they are still waitng on their 2013 budget so right now it is a waiting game I beleave companies are trying to put units together rite now hence the reason no one is really leasing right now.So if your surronding neighbors have singed with a certain company you may be needed in the future  to complete a unit. I just can not see a leasing company spend  millions of dollars around the cambridge area and not be interested so ust hold tight my freind!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service