Can you please tell me where the meeting is? I believe it is at 2:00 & 6:00. Thankyou

Views: 205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Isn't this meeting just with a group of lawyers wanting to sign up more acreage into a pool.....and wanting 6% to represent the pool in terms of contract neg.?

I was hoping it was more of an information meeting on all aspects of Shale drilling.

I am not sure. They said it was the last meeting before they start negotiations. I'd like to sign up but don't know where the meeting is

"Among them is “The F&M Ohio Valley Landowners Group No. 1,” which is led by several attorneys at Steubenville and Washington, Pa.

The attorneys will conduct informational meetings Monday at 3 and 6 in the Warren Township Community Building at 3986 New Cumberland Rd. NE at New Cumberland. The attorneys also will make presentations Tuesday at 2 and 6 in Saint Florian Hall at 286 Luray Dr., Wintersville.

Seating is limited, and those planning to attend should RSVP to attorney Howard W. “Trey” Peterson III by calling toll-free to 1 (866) 807-5199 or e-mail to attorneytreypeterson@gmail.com.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service