added Lines and Bumpville sites   added DJ North, Plymouth North, Landmesser and Stempel South units
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31036030/Bradford%20Co%20units.kmz

Views: 704

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Wayne

Thanks for the updates, Wayne. I have a question - why do some units have file dates and some don't? We are in three units that were filled ten months ago, and we have received no notification. No one else in the units have either.

When I first started, I didn't include that info but later decided it might be useful. I can go back and retrieve it, if you give me specific units.

CHK originally was notifying people when they were included in a unit once it was recorded, but have since stopped.

CHK has stated that a unit would be declared 6 months after production starts UNLESS your lease is about to expire. In that case it would be declared immediately. Also, when the units are filed, the stated effective date is anywhere from days to 18 months prior to filing.

Recently some owners found that they were included in units when they rec'd shut-in royalty checks and started questioning CHK about it.

Another thing to keep in mind is that units can be changed anytime and as many times as the company desires unilaterally.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service