Added Wildonger North, Elwell, Gardener SW, Johnson, Champluvier North, Champdale East and Linski South.
Amemded RGB, Belawske North, Felter SW, Felter SE, Felter NE, Judd, Corl North, Stempel, Williamson, Fitzsimmons, Lattimer, SJW, Meng North, Meng South, Everbreeze, Kent, Krise South, Alexander NW, Burleigh South, Balduzzi South, Flash North, Hoffman, Rose, Gowan, Janet North, ACW, Walker South, Stalford, Henry, Alexander SE, LKM, and Walt. 
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31036030/Bradford%20Co%20units.kmz

Views: 897

Replies to This Discussion

don't see any change in Alexander NW or Alexander SE from the last two posting

could you explain thanks Wayne

I've seen all kinds of changes. Some  properties included-excluded in the unit, changes in effective date, changes in unit acreage without noticable changes lots included (one as little as one ten-thousandth of an acre might have been a mis-type originally) and name changes on property that has been sold or at least the gas & mineral rights have been sold. Also a lot of changes are the gas companies buying, selling or trading leases to consolidate their units. To really know you would have to look at the entire document. I only print the unit map.

Hi! I am new here. What do the colors on the map mean? On my iPad, the link opens up Google maps. Is there a map key?
I can't get it to work on my iPad. Any suggestions?
Download the Google Earth app. That was what it opens in for me. Not sure if it would have worked with the standard Apple map.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service