Just wondered what everyone else is doing or their thoughts on on the matter.  We had a $5,000 offer on the table from chesapeake waitng to be signed.  DPS guy said he would call us in to sign when it was ready.  Five days later called to say 'no deal' and offered us $2,500.  Told us we are in a unit and will be left out if we don't sign.  Do they really do this?  Happen to anyone else?  What would you do?

Views: 1205

Replies to This Discussion

Hi DrillBaby,
In January we jumped in the atty Ward group and got fully paid within 20 something days. I think our landowner concerns were addressed in that lease so I'm still happy and the bonus was the upper limit which really is a bonus if you're okay with the lease.
Just for reference to anyone that reads this Chesapeake stopped that lease somewhere in feb I think or close to that so that is no longer an option.
Kath.

Thanks to all who have replied and if anyone has anything to  add please do.  If I ever come to some conclusion or am able to get a decent lease I will let you all know.

Have you gotten a decent least yet? I am in the same boat and haven't signed yet.

Sorry I haven't posted lately but there is not much to tell.  I don't have a lease yet and at this point seems like a waiting game.  If I get any good information I will let you know... information is power and some people are just not willing to tell what they know - not speaking of anyone here.  This is a wonderful place to come where people are willing to help.  Thanks to all.

i'll keep you posted as well when we decide what to do and what happens.

If anyone is interested, there is a new lease group. Contact Atty Ludovici....330-385-3900. I already did :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service