David Allen Lilly's Discussions (663)

Discussions Replied To (235) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent. The first property in the SE lateral after it crosses Putney is ours, and…"

David Allen Lilly replied Dec 16, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"I have had numerous requests to the sheriff's department for help. Also talked with…"

David Allen Lilly replied Dec 7, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"I expected the inconvenience but not the absolute disregard for us out here and the…"

David Allen Lilly replied Dec 6, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"etI went down to Grape Hollow, things got pretty heated when I wrote down license pl…"

David Allen Lilly replied Dec 3, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"We hope something happens for us in 2015, if not we will wait but we will never sell…"

David Allen Lilly replied Dec 3, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"We are headed west, New Concord area. We met with our realtor last week and made a l…"

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"We thought we were never going to move again. We wanted to stay here forever. But it…"

David Allen Lilly replied Dec 2, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Well fellas, we have decided to sell our house and leave, because we fear it is just…"

David Allen Lilly replied Dec 2, 2014 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"What is worse is the horrendous treatment of us at my house by the workers and the …"

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Are you sure they are trucking oil out and not something else involved in the proces…"

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service