David Allen Lilly's Discussions (663)

Discussions Replied To (235) Replies Latest Activity

"I see many have inquired about the McClain. There are many, many trucks running out…"

David Allen Lilly replied May 25, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Yes, on the McClain well."

David Allen Lilly replied May 25, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Yesterday I stopped a Chesapeake man in front of my house who told me they have 6 of…"

David Allen Lilly replied May 24, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Yesterday when I came home I noticed that the rig they were using for the flowback p…"

David Allen Lilly replied Apr 14, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"I have noticed very little noise coming from the McClain over the last two days alth…"

David Allen Lilly replied Apr 7, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Mr. McLaughlin, there is no such thing as being "sold out to mineral buyers! for dec…"

David Allen Lilly replied Apr 7, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Thank you to all, I am wondering how they will shuffle the units previously permitte…"

David Allen Lilly replied Apr 6, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Laura, I believe they will leave it sit for a while before coming in to do the flowb…"

David Allen Lilly replied Apr 6, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Bobbie, I think it was just yesterday that I saw the tankers hauling sand go by the…"

David Allen Lilly replied Apr 5, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

"Mr. McLaughlin, The word is fairly common that Eclipse is attempting do renewal paym…"

David Allen Lilly replied Mar 31, 2016 to Activity in Millwood Township (Guernsey)

1289 Feb 12
Reply by David Cain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service