nc man's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Robert, Sorry to hear this! We need the farmers, for sure! I thought I saw where…"

nc man replied on Thursday to Let's have some new news on Londonderry Twp. now that old site is back

30 on Saturday
Reply by Robert Bond

"Hi Bo, Hope you're doing well. Have you heard any rumors of any drilling nw of rt. 2…"

nc man replied May 16 to Let's have some new news on Londonderry Twp. now that old site is back

30 on Saturday
Reply by Robert Bond

"Thanks Bo, We are north of Rt.22 :( Hope it is going to be a good one for you! nc man"

nc man replied Feb 26 to Let's have some new news on Londonderry Twp. now that old site is back

30 on Saturday
Reply by Robert Bond

"Hi Bo!! Yes, drill baby drill!! Haven't heard anything from Ascent. Wouldn't we be n…"

nc man replied Feb 26 to Let's have some new news on Londonderry Twp. now that old site is back

30 on Saturday
Reply by Robert Bond

"Thanks! I understand now. Not my area! My section is 21 in NE Guernsey County----Lon…"

nc man replied Dec 5, 2018 to Let's have some new news on Londonderry Twp. now that old site is back

30 on Saturday
Reply by Robert Bond

"Nice hearing from you, Bo! But you know I am not to savvy on this oil thing. What do…"

nc man replied Dec 4, 2018 to Let's have some new news on Londonderry Twp. now that old site is back

30 on Saturday
Reply by Robert Bond

"Bo, Thanks for the info/attachment. I see Antrim is south of us. They're going away…"

nc man replied Sep 6, 2018 to Currently going on

29 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by scott peterson

"Fingers croosed my brothers won't do this behind my back. Thanks Bo and Scott!"

29 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by scott peterson

"WOW!! Did NOT know that! Not good to hear! Sadly, not in a good relationship with my…"

29 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by scott peterson

"David, I so appreciate the time and knowledge you shared with me, and others like me…"

nc man replied Sep 4, 2018 to Currently going on

29 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by scott peterson

RSS

Local Groups

Latest Activity

Old Timer replied to Old Timer's discussion 'CONVERSATIONS'
1 hour ago
Old Timer replied to Old Timer's discussion 'CONVERSATIONS'
3 hours ago
paleface replied to Old Timer's discussion 'CONVERSATIONS'
14 hours ago
DIVOT posted a discussion
14 hours ago

Blog Posts

Forgotten Men and Women of Canadian Energy Industry Protest

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on January 4, 2019 at 10:37am 0 Comments

The forgotten men and women of the Canadian energy industry are mad as hell and not taking it anymore. They’re protesting in their trucks and it’s spreading.

Whenever I go to New York City, which is as seldom as…

Continue

Events

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service