I"ve been hearing rumers that shell is beginning to send out $$$ to landowners in guernsey co. true or false?  It has'nt been 120 business days yet since they wrote out a gang of bonus $ bank drafts.  I heard it is raining checks right now here,but it may be from gulfport or cheasapeake.    By the way,speaking of cheasapeake,they just announced that they are pulling most of their rigs away from the dry gas of pa. & heading for the wet gas of ohio"s utica shale.Shell will need our wet gas also for their new cracker plant,so it looks like we are getting ready to see the rigs start rolling in soon. Gofrac is bringing in lots of new frac trucks & tanks to their cambridge property. Halliburton has purchased property east of Zanesville for their new facility to service all the wells in eastern ohio.   Lots of horizontal drilling happening in Noble county.  ODNR has a web site thet shows the wells drilled & being drilled. They seem to be drilling all around guernsey co. Maybe saving the best for last?

Views: 7180

Replies to This Discussion

cobra,

He did just the opposite!

Talked me out of signing a lease even when the price was at the high at that particular period!

Look me up, I dont live there

I have land there

Look mike up....... oh u already did

but nobody is hiding behind a name that you cant google!

you call mike a wolf in sheeps clothing but you are the only one hiding your idenity!! Stop throwing stones and actually meet with him!!

If your not man enough to stand behind what you say go meet with mike and hear what he knows!

And btw he helps run a landowners group that is all about the landowners and not the O&G companies

Disclaimer...... I am not apart of his group...... at least not yet!

J.B.

Cobra, I think it's time you go back to facebook or whatever rock you crawled out from under.Mike has done nothing but try to help folks. Unlike yourself he adds to the discussions while you do nothing but pi_ _ and moan, get over it and take your shi_ _y attitude elsewhere. You've worn out your welcome.

Thank you Red Skelton,

Its nice too see other people think cobra is a bad egg!

I am cool with people being pissy and complaining but seriously cobra takes it too a whole new level!!

I think he has been burnt and is taking it out on the wrong people

J,B.

Cobra is just as pissed as a lot of us are by the BS that has been told to us over the last few months by land men and groups . 

It is hard to believe anyone in the oil and gas industry . I own several wells and after dealing with people that really  believe  it's ok to lie to the land owners and do not follow the same laws that we the little guy's have to is really disturbing . 

99% of the people here have to believe what 1% of the people tell them and history shows that once you sign the lease you basicly signed away your rights . If you have a problem with the lease holder you had better have a ton of money to fight them and it will take years . Good luck if you have the arbitration clause in your lease and hope that will have your best interests in mind .

NO WAY.

I have been in the business world for years , i'm not just a hillbilly  that rides on dirt roads and fishes  I own several business and generate millions of gross for the primary company I  work for

with that being said make sure you know the agenda of the one you decide or helps you decide whom to lease your land with . Trust your internal feeling God gave  to us , they are still free of charge .

cobra, thought you were leaving, you're a waste.

cobra,

u seem to be making alot of friends!

Lets try being nice and only state the facts!

I am sure the facts u stated about the senior citizens is 100% correct and all but seriously stick with the facts and stopp being so nasty and people will tend to like you a little!!!

J.B.

Not leased,

Are you reading what you are typing???

Criticizing brian but you are doing the same!!

At least he was man enough to apologize for when he was ranting!!

Lets get back to the facts and treat each other with some respect!!!

No matter where you are from doesnt make you smarter than anyone else, whether its SE Ohio CO or PA!

J.B.

Wow. Unleashed we were talking about earlier. Are you and cobra sisters? Please enlighten us with you great wisdom. Or NOT

Sure unleashed, I got connections, a lot of really good OG connections, their business people and you know nothing or do you care to know about how business works. it's a small world you live in.

You’re cutting me slack? That’s funny.. Don’t waste your time asking me questions.. I want nothing to do with you or your BS.

You would do best by sitting back and try to learn instead of injecting your crap.

Get a life and some therapy

Why do you keep insulting and calling people names red

Tom,Don't know that I insulted or called anyone a name, just an observation using that persons own description.

Is that another personal attack? You’re difficult to understand with all that chew in your mouth. Please spit and come back when you have something intelligent to say.

Good luck in you poor pitiful life.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service