Jim Litwinowicz's Discussions (1,908)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Again with the wealth envy.....and ignoring that we got the landowners a better deal…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied May 17, 2012 to Mercer County is very hot! Landowners and Landowner groups please post with info!

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"Where are all the Nattering Nabobs of Negativity?  For months I have been hearing ho…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied May 17, 2012 to Mercer County is very hot! Landowners and Landowner groups please post with info!

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"No, I checked, the fee will be the same for all previous members. 8% for anyone join…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied May 15, 2012 to Mercer County is very hot! Landowners and Landowner groups please post with info!

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"I'm not 100% sure of that. Halcon wants commitments to see that they have enough lan…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied May 15, 2012 to Mercer County is very hot! Landowners and Landowner groups please post with info!

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"yes, there is a commitment letter that all members need to have in by 10 AM Monday.…"

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"Ok here's the deal.  Cx-Energy and M & P Law have announced a deal with Halcon f…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied May 14, 2012 to Mercer County is very hot! Landowners and Landowner groups please post with info!

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"CL: If your land is HBP'd there is nothing any company can do.  Read the lease to se…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied May 14, 2012 to Mercer County is very hot! Landowners and Landowner groups please post with info!

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"                         :-) ."

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"The first meetings were in Feb, I think. I know I singed up people in Feb. We've bee…"

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

"I know of several JVs that companies have done to develop units.  I also know people…"

129 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service