Anyone with open acreage in Noble County, looking to lease their mineral acreage, please contact me. We are considering acreage in all townships, however, minimum acreage requirement is 10nma.
Already leased? If your acreage is already leased our HBP we would be interested in speaking with you today. Please friend request me through GMS, or contact me at the email/phone number listed below. Thanks everyone, and have a great week!

Ryan N. Nyardy
Sr. Partner/Land Agent
for Buck Run Energy Partners, LLC

Views: 1819

Replies to This Discussion

OH Noble Shanon twp unleased how much per acre?

Call me today @ 614.949.7331 or email me @ Thanks!

Leasing and buying in Noble County still... Paid within 60 days. Contact me for more info @ 614.949.7331 or

Ryan N. Nyardy

Sr. Partner/Land Agent

Buck Run Energy Partners, LLC

We have 12 acres in Jackson Township that we want to deal with.

Ken Sundermeier 216-741-9115

does the check come from Buck Run.. haven't seen any transfers into your company name here in the Noble County Courthouse?

No, the check does not come from Buck Run Energy. We are working with direct buyers, so funds and transfer records are processed as such.


© 2022   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service