Janice L. Hancharick's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Harry in the past 3 - 4 weeks ( and most likely earlier) landmen were making the rou…"

Janice L. Hancharick replied Jan 22, 2012 to Re-lease activity in Potter?

12 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Janice L. Hancharick

"Mark, I don't know how far you have gotten in your quest, but I do know that the #'s…"

Janice L. Hancharick replied Jan 20, 2012 to My family has mineral rights in Potter County, PA, West Branch Township and I'm researching the fair market pricing for leases in that area.

16 Jan 20, 2012

"I'll e-mail you this afternoon."

Janice L. Hancharick replied Jan 8, 2012 to My family has mineral rights in Potter County, PA, West Branch Township and I'm researching the fair market pricing for leases in that area.

16 Jan 20, 2012

" Things have a way of slipping off tables, Mike.  Did $4500 AC turn out to be the do…"

Janice L. Hancharick replied Jan 7, 2012 to My family has mineral rights in Potter County, PA, West Branch Township and I'm researching the fair market pricing for leases in that area.

16 Jan 20, 2012

""K", I am sorry this response has been so long in coming.  I just saw it!  Shame on…"

Janice L. Hancharick replied Jan 7, 2012 to My family has mineral rights in Potter County, PA, West Branch Township and I'm researching the fair market pricing for leases in that area.

16 Jan 20, 2012

"The 4-County Group has been very active in amassing acreage, holding public and priv…"

16 Jan 20, 2012

"Anyone accessing this Potter site, should also look @ what's on the McKean site.  Th…"

16 Jan 20, 2012

"In case you didn't see my earlier reply, Potter and McKean make up 1/2 of the 4-Coun…"

Janice L. Hancharick replied Jan 4, 2012 to Own rights in Potter and McKean County - how are you marketing your land?

4 Jan 21, 2013

"Much of the OGM acreage in these 2 counties is included in the 4-County Leasing Grou…"

Janice L. Hancharick replied Dec 12, 2011 to Own rights in Potter and McKean County - how are you marketing your land?

4 Jan 21, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service