william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (725)

Discussions Replied To (449) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr Trump has done a great job of bringing our country to the greatest condition that…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 13 to OBSERVATIONS and COMMENTS TWO. He has declared "A STATE OF EMERGENCY"

42 Apr 19
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"Has anyone heard about mail service might have to be curtailed?  Mail service collec…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 4 to OBSERVATIONS and COMMENTS TWO. He has declared "A STATE OF EMERGENCY"

42 Apr 19

"Looks like PANDORA'S BOX has been opened..And all the human miseries  been allowed t…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 2 to OBSERVATIONS and COMMENTS TWO. He has declared "A STATE OF EMERGENCY"

42 Apr 19

"Thank you for replying.  I have put in 85 plus years and have seen many things take…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 31 to OBSERVATIONS and COMMENTS TWO. He has declared "A STATE OF EMERGENCY"

42 Apr 19

"Just received information that essential motorists in Pennsylvania will have to carr…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 31 to OBSERVATIONS and COMMENTS TWO. He has declared "A STATE OF EMERGENCY"

42 Apr 19

"Personally I do not think he was the best choice in many aspects.  I used to watch h…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 27 to OBSERVATIONS and COMMENTS TWO. He has declared "A STATE OF EMERGENCY"

42 Apr 19

"Watching and surfing the internet I came upon a site that is questioning the  mental…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 26 to OBSERVATIONS and COMMENTS TWO. He has declared "A STATE OF EMERGENCY"

42 Apr 19

"Mr Trump has seemed to be listening to folks a bit better concerning the Coronavirus…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 24 to OBSERVATIONS and COMMENTS TWO. He has declared "A STATE OF EMERGENCY"

42 Apr 19

"I wonder if this will have a really disasterous effect on the economy as far as the…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 21 to OBSERVATIONS and COMMENTS TWO. He has declared "A STATE OF EMERGENCY"

42 Apr 19

"The radio program was called, "THE LIFE OF RILEY".  One of the characters was "Digby…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 16 to OBSERVATIONS and COMMENTS TWO. He has declared "A STATE OF EMERGENCY"

42 Apr 19

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service