Ralph cramdon's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"My energy Investments have rewarded my Family more than I have ever expected ....   …"

Ralph cramdon replied Apr 17 to OBSERVATIONS and COMMENTS TWO. He has declared "A STATE OF EMERGENCY" And now he has another one on his hands!

47 Jun 10
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"As a full time energy investor , I used to come here to try and get insights on deve…"

Ralph cramdon replied Apr 17 to OBSERVATIONS and COMMENTS TWO. He has declared "A STATE OF EMERGENCY" And now he has another one on his hands!

47 Jun 10

"You continue to attack those with whom you disagree ....   Trump / Republicans / Ral…"

47 Jun 10

"Willie shuts down the conversation when the TRUTH is posted ......    What part of D…"

Ralph cramdon replied Apr 16 to OBSERVATIONS and COMMENTS TWO. He has declared "A STATE OF EMERGENCY" And now he has another one on his hands!

47 Jun 10

"Tioga Real Estate values are almost triple that of neighboring NY ...    Ban Frackin…"

Ralph cramdon replied Apr 16 to OBSERVATIONS and COMMENTS TWO. He has declared "A STATE OF EMERGENCY" And now he has another one on his hands!

47 Jun 10

"Please Willie what is your question ??????      WHy do Democrats hate people like yo…"

47 Jun 10

"None of my business how much money you made off of fracking ...... In the minds of D…"

47 Jun 10

"Mr  Ladd who has been  pumping the Democrat Party , ought to give back his Royalty m…"

47 Jun 10

"Democrats WILL BAN  any additional drilling in your area once  gas prices go higher…"

Ralph cramdon replied Apr 15 to OBSERVATIONS and COMMENTS TWO. He has declared "A STATE OF EMERGENCY" And now he has another one on his hands!

47 Jun 10

"Cuomo named a major NY bridge after his Dad ....    Every Bridge in NY that is named…"

Ralph cramdon replied Apr 15 to OBSERVATIONS and COMMENTS TWO. He has declared "A STATE OF EMERGENCY" And now he has another one on his hands!

47 Jun 10

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service