james a asbury's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"yep-- started the web page over-- LOL--  didn't get to that "filler" yet... I'm in m…"

james a asbury replied Jan 6, 2014 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2836 on Tuesday
Reply by GotGas

"HA HA HA--  yea.. that's why I print 30,000 newspapers every month --  I'm protectin…"

james a asbury replied Jan 4, 2014 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2836 on Tuesday
Reply by GotGas

"Sure.. can you be more specific? and i'm not doing it open forum.   just "include me…"

james a asbury replied Jan 4, 2014 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2836 on Tuesday
Reply by GotGas

"I never leek oilfield contacts--  in 2010- we at Drill'N Man learned of a man who pl…"

james a asbury replied Jan 3, 2014 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2836 on Tuesday
Reply by GotGas

"LOL-- anyone explain to Jack that petty childish insults are not a comeback? you cam…"

james a asbury replied Jan 3, 2014 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2836 on Tuesday
Reply by GotGas

"Jack -- you're clearly outgunned... I gave you all the details and the contact and y…"

2836 on Tuesday
Reply by GotGas

"her's a link that's current- telling and still active--  Don't just look at me- look…"

2836 on Tuesday
Reply by GotGas

"ok.. tell you what Jack-- let's go to the place they met and ask the owner if they d…"

2836 on Tuesday
Reply by GotGas

"plenty of people can back up what I'm telling you.. give me a question-- and I'll gi…"

2836 on Tuesday
Reply by GotGas

"so there were never oil wells in the area? really? lots changed in 30 years man-- an…"

2836 on Tuesday
Reply by GotGas

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service