james a asbury's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"yep-- started the web page over-- LOL--  didn't get to that "filler" yet... I'm in m…"

james a asbury replied Jan 6, 2014 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2908 Oct 7
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"HA HA HA--  yea.. that's why I print 30,000 newspapers every month --  I'm protectin…"

james a asbury replied Jan 4, 2014 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2908 Oct 7

"Sure.. can you be more specific? and i'm not doing it open forum.   just "include me…"

james a asbury replied Jan 4, 2014 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2908 Oct 7

"I never leek oilfield contacts--  in 2010- we at Drill'N Man learned of a man who pl…"

james a asbury replied Jan 3, 2014 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2908 Oct 7

"LOL-- anyone explain to Jack that petty childish insults are not a comeback? you cam…"

james a asbury replied Jan 3, 2014 to What's going on in your area?? any info???

2908 Oct 7

"Jack -- you're clearly outgunned... I gave you all the details and the contact and y…"

2908 Oct 7

"her's a link that's current- telling and still active--  Don't just look at me- look…"

2908 Oct 7

"ok.. tell you what Jack-- let's go to the place they met and ask the owner if they d…"

2908 Oct 7

"plenty of people can back up what I'm telling you.. give me a question-- and I'll gi…"

2908 Oct 7

"so there were never oil wells in the area? really? lots changed in 30 years man-- an…"

2908 Oct 7

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service