Started this discussion. Last reply by brian martin Aug 13, 2012. 2 Replies 0 Likes
Does anyone know if Shell Oil is putting any wells in Mansfield, Pa?Continue
brian martin has not received any gifts yet
Posted on January 25, 2011 at 1:05pm 3 Comments 0 Likes
Do you know of a reputable gas company that is leasing land in Tioga County (Mansfield, Pa.). We are interested in leasing 168 acres.
© 2023 Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher). Powered by
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of GoMarcellusShale.com to add comments!
First let me say thanks for the Red Ribbon.
I am sorry but I have not had any dealing with Trlisman Energy.
Please read my thread I started and you can see where I am in the Gas game. lol
Have a great day,
1. County Groups - Here you can connect with others in your neck of the woods.
2. Discussion Forum - Here you can take part in general discussions on the play.
3. Photos - Get a feel for the play with member generated photos and upload your own.
4. Videos - Check these out
5. Mineral Lease Offers - Track recent offers or add an offer to our excel spreadsheet.
6. Blogs - Add a blog and let us know what you think or share some of your expertise.
Great to have you on board and I hope this is a place you can jump right in and contribute. Have fun "shaling."