this compressor station just popped p near where i hunt on my father in laws farm. can anyone identify what some of the equipment is for? the large tank sits along a road a few hundred yards away.

Views: 7824

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can always drill out a plug :)))  So, a well gets drilled in an exploratory region or formation. Company plugs it.  What do the locals or the uninitiated say to themselves and in the gossip stream ? "Must have been a lousy well....."    Name of the game in O&G is keeping things close to the vest when it benefits you.

WAS THE WELL PLUGGED AND TOTALLY REMOVED AND THE SITE RECLAIMED OR WAS THE WELL HEAD LEFT THERE AND THE WELL JUST SHUT IN? WHERE ARE THE PIPELINES COMING FROM THAT HOOK UP TO THIS COMPRESSOR ?

As of a couple weeks ago the well was plugged but the pad and driveway was still there. It was plugged last year at this time.Dry and Abandoned.

i guess u need to see where the pipeline for the compressor is coming from 

I'll take a wild guess.
Attachments:
It's been a while since this post. That's all Kinder Morgan equipment in these pictures.
http://gomarcellusshale.com/forum/topics/gatherco-inc-in-play
They have been laying pipeline the past two weeks to the SW of the station.
Makes you wonder. From that map it looks like KM has the Columbia Gas Homer Treat Station as an asset also. All very interesting. KM is the largest Mid Stream operater in the country after the El Paso acquisition.
This station sits on Columbia Transmissions L2450 line that goes from the Compressor in Homer to the storage fields in Ashland County. I know this because the line runs through my place. I'm confused..... Kinder Morgan, Columbia Transmission, Gatherco, Compressor Station with NGL Separator being built next to a plugged Utica well, NGL Truck loading facility, 3D seismic of the entire township plus some of others????? Confused is probably just what the O/G companies want.
Kinder Morgan in Licking/Knox County. Very Good.
Hasn't been much going on there lately. Probably too cold to work.
Not sure about a building. It looks like the weather has stopped them this weekend. They are running a seismic line on the Devon pad this morning.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service