Hello - My siblings and I just got in the mail a request to sign off on a Paid Up Oil and Gas Lease which I know very little to nothing about.  We don't live in West VIrginia; this came thru our (deceased) grandmother's sisters, and I just want to know if it's a good thing to do to sign it, or not.  Was hoping to get someone with some familiarity as to what the going offers are.  Any information from this area would be helpful.  Thank you in advance! 

Views: 9314

Replies to This Discussion

I have tried twice just email to asaddlery@yahoo.com

My family spanning several generations with unclear percentages have been getting offers from GH Land and Antero for property in Tyler county.  We need to straighten out the ownership and negotiate the lease itself.  We also have a property that has been producing crude oil for 20-30 years with nobody keeping tabs on it.  I bet we are getting hosed.  We need an affordable attorney that can help with these things.  Any referrals?

5 STAR Landowners group is continue to grow, with leasehold from Tyler, Wetzel, and other regions. The next group meeting is on the 24th of March at the Log Cabin building on the fairgrounds in Tyler County just outside of Middlebourne.

this is a solid group that is all about education and lease language, assisting landowners in getting a fair and workable lease that leads to a great partnership with the leasee.  Lanowners working together for the betterment of their homeland.

Daniel,

We will be at the log cabin at Tyler County Fairgrounds on the 10th of

March for an informational meeting and lease signing. Come and let us explain our lease and what you should get

on a lease. email wa1@starband.net or call 304 863 0534 i am a local not a landman from some ther state.

Hal

Hal,

Thank you for your response!  Ideally, I would come to the gatherings but I live in north of Pittsburgh and travel a lot and was hoping to get a referral.  I see a lot of peer assistance but little professional assistance.   Are there attorneys that are friends of the group and reliable?  Or do people just educate themselves and sign their contracts without legal help?  We have titling, tax and other ownership issues to deal with prior to signing anything which is why we were going to see an attorney.

Dan

DO YOU KNOW IF THIS IS ANY ACTIVITY GOING ON IN SISTERSVILLE YET OFF OF HICKMAN RUN ROAD AT THE END OF THAT ROAD. LET ME KNOW THANKS

Lisa,

That's good to know.  Did you sub-divide Marcellus and Utica?  Anybody have info on McElroy District?

Dan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service