General Shale Discussions (8,648)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carizzo good or bad??

Need to know any info on Carizzo that anyone has had dealing with them they are offering to lease our land for $5500 and 20% for 5yrs alrea…

Started by Faith Johnson

18 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Mickey Shank

Judgement liens

Has anyone a defect with BP involving a judgement lien other than taxes? I had my Attourney draft a letter stating that it was from my now…

Started by Lew Cairns

4 Dec 13, 2012

Do I have to sign the Division Order?

Some states do not required you to sign the division order and you will still be paid?  Does PA or Ohio require you to sign?  I would think…

Started by James T Monyak

1 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Clinton44

Ohio Congressman Bill Johnson Appointed to House Energy and Commerce Committee

EID's Dan reports on Ohio Congressman Bill Johnson's appointment to the House Energy & Commerce Committee: "If you missed the news last…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Dec 13, 2012

Any info on the Soinski well in Windham?

It is my understanding that this is a producing Uticah well drilled by Mountaneer since July..

Started by Jim P

0 Dec 13, 2012

black river wells permitted in utica

Hi all,, dont usually post but a fellow farmer told me about black river wells on a few sites in louden twp carroll county. I drove out an…

Started by farmert

10 Dec 13, 2012

QUESTION?

WAS WONDERING HOW FAR AWAY FROM A WELL I CAN BE TO GET ROYALTIES? I HEARD 7 MILES IS THIS TRUE CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

Started by CATHIE

6 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Oliver Perry

Names of Drilling Companys in North East and Southern Ohio

First my apologies if I have posted this question in wrong place. Can anyone out there help me out with some names of Drilling Co. who are…

Started by Jody Macklin

4 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Robin Hood

Royalties, is anyone happy with their lease and royalties?

Befor I lease my land I would like to hear that someone has leased their land and are Happy with the outcome. every post I read seems to be…

Started by Donald

16 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by bo boboski

Canada Needs Gas - Port Of Ashtabula - Wondering

Just wondering out loud if the City of Ashtabula / the City of Ashtabula Port Authority has been chasing any LNG Sales Leads (to Canada spe…

Started by Joseph-Ohio

30 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Bluflame

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service