General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bakken Formation depth and type of shale compared to Utica.

i am curious if anyone knows what the average depth is of the Bakken formation in North Dakota is and what the shale is like. What is the U…

Started by Brian Day

0 Nov 4, 2012

coal leases vs. gas/oil leases

Has there been any current issues resolved with Ohio Revised Code 1509 regarding oil/gas drilling permits that interfere with coal lea…

Started by DA Saltsman

1 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Dan

Hillcorp signs again

Just read the post that Hillcorp signed up to 8000 acres of the people left out of the Halcon deal. what area are they signing in? was this…

Started by John

0 Nov 4, 2012

GAS GLUT

More "good news" As many as seven massive natural gas export terminals are expected to start up overseas this year, expanding worldwide ca…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

21 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

money

Has anybody else not recieved their money yet? it is late. I called but have not heard anything....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Started by Roland R. Williams

2 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

Drilling Royalties could hit $7/k a day

http://theintelligencer.net

Started by thelma cathleen hays

2 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by craig

Tennessee Gas Pipeline's - TGP- ZONE 4

THE SPOT PRICE - WERE CAN IT BE FOUND ON THE INTERNET --- YES, HENRY HUB'S SPOT PRICE IS EVERYWHERE - BUT WHERE ARE TGP - ZONE'S ? - AND MY…

Started by PLOVER

8 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by PLOVER

Insight: Is Ohio's "secret" energy boom going bust?

1:04am EDT By Edward McAllister and Selam Gebrekidan NEW YORK (Reuters) - Dozens of wells drilled this year across rural Ohio are quietly…

Started by Lea

32 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Olive Sue

Horizontal Bore Under a Railroad?

For the well pad near me, two wells send their horizontal bores toward a railroad right-of-way, and stop just short of the railroad.  I was…

Started by Willi West

7 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Shon Lenzo

Looking for a Lease

I need help, I have some land in Cambridge township, Guernsey county that I would like to lease. I live out of state so I don't hear whats…

Started by Jam

0 Nov 2, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service