General Shale Discussions (8,647)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bing maps have updated in the last few years

Just happened to notice that Bing maps have updated so that you can now see a lot of the wells.  I estimate that in my area the maps are ov…

Started by LW

0 Jul 10, 2012

Current price of natural gas

What is the current price of natural gas Is it expected to go up in the near future. Is it true that there is too much natural gas that has…

Started by Jasmine

4 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by LW

Approached to sell royalties

New to this site. Has Anyone sold their royalties? If so how much did you receive. We have been approached by a company wanting to purchase…

Started by hopeforoil

75 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Tony Rox

NCL and Halcon deal

looks to be true.   http://www.faqs.org/sec-filings/120702/HALCON-RESOURCES-CORP_8-K/d376164dex21.htm

Started by Summer Johnston

8 Jul 10, 2012

Chesapeake Provides Storm Relief for Guernsey County Residents

EID-O's Shawn Bennett discusses Chesapeake's post-storm clean up effort in Guernsey County: "As many are still continuing to recover not on…

Started by Anne Carto

4 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Anne Carto

Royalties Without Deduction Clause

I've been offered a lease with the following clause.  Is it a true and ideal "no deductions" clause? Are the "prorated share of taxes" a ty…

Started by Brad

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Frank Walker

SO...NOW I HAVE NO MORALS?!

As I sat this morning...barely awake and sleepy eyed, I inhale my second mug of coffee.  WKYC news (channel 3 in my area) is on...not reall…

Started by Kim D

123 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Kim D

land in Pa

Can anybody tell me if any companies are still purchasing acres in Jefferson Co Pa We got burnt by a company  that kept us hanging for over…

Started by Douglas Liedl

14 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by the two of us

Update on Chesapeake Energy

http://www.propublica.org/article/chesapeake-energy-cheat-sheet-whats-been-uncovered-so-far Chesapeake Energy Cheat Sheet: What’s Been Unco…

Started by Patricia Moss

13 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

What happens if your lease has expired but you are then included in a production unit?

Our lease has expired and no one seems interested in re signing us.  We see that some of our land is included in a proposed well unit.  The…

Started by Barbara

15 Jul 8, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service