General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

pipeline royalties

just curious..has anyone in this area ever negotiated royalties on the gas flowing across their property?  what is the going rate now???  

Started by mark o

1 Nov 8, 2011

Donegal South Pipeline

Does anyone know anything about the permit for the Donegal South Pipeline in Fayette and Westmoreland Counties, Pa?

Started by Bernard Showman

0 Nov 8, 2011

To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

My wife and I are part of a landowners group that is in the process of having their Range Resources contract reviewed by attorneys.  We onl…

Started by Jonathan A Jones

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

Holmes County Ohio

Is there anyone out there in Holmes County Ohio (Edge of Tusc and Sount of Wayne Counties)  getting any leasing activity?  I've received le…

Started by RMB

5 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Larry Weaver

Hilcorp energy

Our most recent letter was from hilcorp. We live near flushing and are the one of the  few remaining that haven't signed yet. Anyone have a…

Started by Inquisitive

3 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Inquisitive

Views on LNG Exports?

Hello Marcellus forum members, I am the energy editor at National Geographic's web site and last year we published a special report that tr…

Started by Marianne Lavelle

7 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Philip Brutz

Chesapeake Energy Corporation Announces Utica Shale Joint Venture

http://www.chk.com/news/articles/Pages/1626065.aspx

Started by mark ayers

18 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Little Cougar

Gulfport vs Chesapeake stock prices

For quite awhile Ches. stock was higher in price per share than Gulfport.  However recently Gulfport has surged today closing st $35.79 vs…

Started by Robert Bond

0 Nov 4, 2011

Has anyone contracted to have their own well drilled?

In all the various posts, forums, and discussions I ave in the last couple of years here, I don't recall any discussion of bringing in a wi…

Started by HB

2 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by HB

Misleading Shell landman

Had a Shell landman stop by the house the other day. One of the tricks he tried was to flip open his folder and show me what he said was a…

Started by Jim Litwinowicz

41 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by James Brink, Esq.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service