General Shale Discussions (8,652)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What do you think about Governor Corbett's Marcellus shale plan?

What do you think is good or bad?

Started by Jeff

13 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by George Brown

Gas and oil rights purchase quotes

I have spoken with neighbors in Green and Archer Townships (Harrison County) who have been approached by companies requesting to purchase (…

Started by J Louis Copeland

0 Oct 10, 2011

Fracking ??? The true story?

I just attended the Northwest PA landowners group.   They covered alot of information.   I was curious if anyone had watched the following…

Started by PA Landowner

13 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

Green Technology meets American History

Hi everyone, my name is Tim Sokoloff and some of my friends and associates have inspired me to post here in regards to some of our Valley's…

Started by Tim Sokol

0 Oct 10, 2011

Stealing gas?

Is it true or possible that if a person doesn't sign with a company, the company will run a horizontal along the property and suck the gas…

Started by cheliped

6 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Mickgyver

wishgard , leasing lots in town

Wishgard is leasing lots here in Quaker City, Sounded crazy to me I guess they have quite a few so far, Just dont understand how or why, Fo…

Started by evan

4 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by evan

Please Explain Wet Zone vs Dry Zone ?

Can someone please explain what the difference between the wet gas and dry gas zones are?  Also Columbiana County for example shows 1/2 wet…

Started by Melissa

3 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Area Man

Do you think they will drill in Wayne County, PA?

Hello All, Just wondering if anyone has any insight to the potential timeline of drilling in Wayne Co once the moritorium is lifted. We hav…

Started by Hooch

1 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by brian kulp

Chesapeake Releases Ohio Utica Production Numbers

Just released this morning. Good news for all in the wet zone of the Play. http://www.chk.com/News/Articles/Pages/1610725.aspx   The Buell…

Started by Shower Bath

55 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Shower Bath

Utica Wet Zone In Southern Tier NY (What Do you Know About It??)

It seems like the geology in SW NY is close to the geology in eastern Ohio where the WET Utica wells are being drilled. Can anyone shed som…

Started by Quincy Spitzer

6 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Linn A. Willers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service