General Shale Discussions (8,653)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Addendum: Two Addendum Provisions, good and/or bad

The following two items are included in my addendum.  Good or Bad? Why?   A)..ROYALTIES WITHOUT DEDUCTION:  Royalties shall be paid without…

Started by Terry W.

19 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Anne-Marie Anderson

How does core analy work

Since I have all the time in the world .I'll add this . How Does Core Analysis Work? Digg It Stumble it! Newsvine Del.ici…

Started by paul geiger

2 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Mary Carter Beary

Finality of lease

I implore every land owner to make decisions with consideration of every aspect of the lease language.  It is not a good practice to sign a…

Started by Jeff

11 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by philip andrews

Remember tonight Sept 20 th 2011

Found this in my e mail today , probably old to some ,I get a kick on  when a  writer doesn't  know the todays price of oil .              …

Started by paul geiger

2 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by paul geiger

Gateway Well

Has anyone heard abouth the possibility of the "Gateway" well in Lawrence county?  Maybe it is just a way to hold the land that may be comi…

Started by KML

2 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Star Gazer

Re-leasing addendum

Just a thought... If I lease my mineral rights to Company A for $1,000/acre...then later, Company A leases those same mineral rights to Com…

Started by mbc

2 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

Lease rights

We are new here and this may have already been discussed. We are leased to Kimble and have heard that Kimble sold their leases. Kimble, nor…

Started by Robert and Valorie Fulton

4 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Robert and Valorie Fulton

DEMAND LETTER!

Has anyone ever heard of a demand letter.  If so what kind of information do you know on them.

Started by Dave

0 Sep 20, 2011

Going rates????

I understand Range rescources is in the Venango county area.  Not sure who else?   But does anyone know price / acre????    Some folks in B…

Started by eric jenson

6 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by randall gottus

Patterson Well....

Has anyone heard any new information on the Patterson well?

Started by KML

0 Sep 20, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service