General Shale Discussions (8,653)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Southern Mercer County

There is a new player about to enter Mercer Co. They are interested in East Lackawannock, Lackawannnock, Hermtage,  Mercer, Shenango, Wilmi…

Started by Jim Litwinowicz

3 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Tinamarie S

Best Prices for Gunersey County

The Brooke County Park Commissioners as well as West Liberty University got $5000 per acre with 17.5% royalty lease bonuses with Chesapeake…

Started by paul geiger

0 Sep 5, 2011

Chesapeake wants to increase production unit

I am leased with Chesapeake and they just called to tell me that they want to increase my drilling unit size.  Currently my contract says i…

Started by Pam S

26 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by craig

Why you need a good lease that YOU understand

Here is a link to an article written by a prominent oil & gas attorney about lease clauses often found in leases offered  in the Utica…

Started by Finnbear

0 Sep 3, 2011

Held by production

This is how the gas co. will hold your lease for the rest of your life! http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_18536778?nclick_check=1&forced=tr

Started by Philip Brutz

0 Sep 3, 2011

Subrogation

A paragraph in the last lease offer I received was to grant the Lessee the right to protect their interest in my property by paying the mor…

Started by Peter Pagano

5 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

As anyone signed in pultney towship belmont county? Never Asked

Hello. i have 80 acres that I own the rights on. Im outside of bellaire on rt 214. I did deed searches and noticed that my neighbors all si…

Started by Matt

11 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

WESTMORELAND CO. PA. DERRY TWP.

THERE IS A COMPANY HERE BUYING UP LEASES AND DRILLING HORIZONAL WELLS AND COMPLETING THEM AT ABOUT ONE A MONTH. THIS COMPANY IS [REX ENERGY…

Started by frank

31 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Brian

Current State of Affairs for Guernsey County Jackson Twp:

I am new to the site, and am so thankful for this resource!  My hats off to the publisher, and congrats to all who have any interest in Ohi…

Started by James D Conroy II

3 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Steven Gardner

Land owned by coal companies...

Plat maps in my area (Noble) show significant acreage owned by R&F Coal. Are they now Oxford? What are coal companies doing with regard…

Started by Mirabelle Dictu

0 Aug 30, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service