General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Valuation of lease rights in a limited partnership

Good morning!   I am a business valuator that leads my firms valuation practice. I have received numerous calls in the last few days regard…

Started by T. Eric Blocher

14 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by daniel cohen

Negotiating a Unitizing Amendment For an Old Gas Lease

I own 75 acres in Upshur County, WV, subject to a 1979 gas lease (12.5% royalty, no Pugh Clause) with 2 old low producing vertical wells. T…

Started by Richard Fanelly

15 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Richard Fanelly

Marc 1 Pipeline

Has anyone been approached about right away for the Marc 1 pipeline? Or has anyone see the proposed route of the pipeline?

Started by David

0 Jun 10, 2011

Financing the drilling of our own wells.

Discussion for all.  For the past 1 1/2 years I have been working with a landowner, who has 530 + acres of land in Franklin Township, Bradf…

Started by Robert K. Shumway

12 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Robert K. Shumway

NY State Assembly Votes to Extend Moratorium

"The state moratorium on hydrofracking to mine natural gas from underground shale formations expires at the end of this month and the State…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

1 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by brian kulp

HELP - Confusing Ohio situations...questions regarding deed with "estate for life" and more....

Hi, In 2006 we bought a few acres in Ohio which from what I understood at the time is my husband and I have a life estate interest, and whe…

Started by Rita Greene

3 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Sylvester Deal

Gas drilling makes millionaires in Marshall County.........But

“We don’t see the office buildings being built here, they are being built in PA, We don’t see CONSOL Energy donating big chunks of money to…

Started by gasoholic

0 Jun 7, 2011

Shell world-scale US ethylene cracker location article

I don't recall where I ran across this...hope I'm not double posting.   http://www.hydrocarbonprocessing.com/Article/2843163/Latest-News/Sh

Started by mbc

0 Jun 7, 2011

Pipe Line Info in Clearfield County

Hello I am very interested in finding out if anybody has knowledge of future or current pipeline initiatives in the Northern Clearfield an…

Started by John Weightman

1 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Peter Pagano

XTO states that I only have 1/40 of a share of my Great Grandparents property & I want to know how they come up with the 1/40 when all the Great Grandparent's children are now deceased & the next in l

XTO is saying that we only get .821875 of an acre. There are 22 leases to be signed. As far as i know there is only 8 direct heirs as my Da…

Started by melinda golden

6 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by melinda golden

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service