General Shale Discussions (8,645)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Penn College gets funds for drilling education

The Pennsylvania College of Technology received a $294,689 grant Tuesday from the National Science Foundation.   The award is the first ins…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

0 May 5, 2010

Leasing in Grant and Hardy Counties (WV)

Is there any leasing activity in Grant and/or Hardy Counties?  If so, are you aware of the companies and/or terms being offered?   (bonus?,…

Started by ScottG

0 May 5, 2010

Pooling for marcellus shale driling

Should the gas co. that has the lease on our property pay us to change the lease so they can do pooling with other land owners?

Started by McC. Jim

2 May 4, 2010
Reply by McC. Jim

how do I find out if they are drilling on my land,

I live in Tn,but have rights in green county ,I signed a lease in Oct, but have not heard anything from the company ,how would zi foung out…

Started by jeffrey b randolph

2 May 2, 2010
Reply by bill h

separate property owners

My wifes family owns mineral rights on about 100 acres in Sullivan County but the surface was sold to another family about 30 years ago. Do…

Started by Daniel

4 May 1, 2010
Reply by Robin Fehrenbach Scala

Are you being informed by the drilling companies?

I am writing a paper for my water quality class and was wondering if anybody would be willing to help me out?  My class has heard both side…

Started by Liz

4 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by daniel cohen

Program on Marcellus Shale slated for May 1st at 1PM in Emlenton, Venango County

Butler Eagle paper announced a program about the impact of Marcellus Shale in Western Pennsylvania to be held at the Crawford Center in Eml…

Started by Terry W.

0 Apr 28, 2010

Unit Size or Addition

Is a unit size ever increased? Can you be in more than one unit with the same well?  Just wondering as I have heard yes and no.

Started by The Hunter Man

0 Apr 23, 2010

Pa Supreme Court Ruling April 19, 2010

Dors this mean that the 12.5 % Pa Minunem Guaranteed Royalty is no more ?

Started by Dennis

1 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by marilyn ascani

An Issue for Those in the Marcellus to Solve

Marcellus Shale infrastructure inadequate, energy exec says By Rick Stouffer, PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEWWednesday, April 21, 2010   About t…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

1 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Raymond Calhoun

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service