Depolarized Farmer's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"To all of my neighbors in Ashtabula County...  please realize that there are multipl…"

Depolarized Farmer replied Oct 26, 2012 to Don't You Think It's About Time........

19 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Bryan, does "soon" mean in the next 30 days, or more like 6 months or so?"

Depolarized Farmer replied Sep 13, 2012 to Wish Gard Checks!

20 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Kevin Senich

"My bigger concern is if the Govenor tries to resurrect his proposed severance tax. …"

Depolarized Farmer replied Aug 1, 2012 to HB 493 In Committee - Any News?

13 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Increasing to 750' is simply an unnecessary waste of 250' of otherwise productive la…"

Depolarized Farmer replied Aug 1, 2012 to HB 493 In Committee - Any News?

13 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"HBP acreage in an area is a big advantage for larger drillers looking to acquire lar…"

Depolarized Farmer replied Jul 3, 2012 to Trying To Keep An Eye On What Happens With The Chesapeake Sell-Off

45 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"I can't share details since Chesapeake and ALOV agreed to a confidentiality clause. …"

Depolarized Farmer replied Feb 6, 2012 to Anyone have experience/information about Northcoast Environmental Landowners Association (NELA)?

38 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"Here is a link to the lease on ALOV's website.  http://www.alov.us/images/SURE_Lease…"

Depolarized Farmer replied Feb 1, 2012 to Anyone have experience/information about Northcoast Environmental Landowners Association (NELA)?

38 Feb 20, 2012

"Jackie, I'm curious why Miller Realty has aligned itself with NELA.  You really need…"

Depolarized Farmer replied Jan 30, 2012 to Anyone have experience/information about Northcoast Environmental Landowners Association (NELA)?

38 Feb 20, 2012

"For what it's worth, I suspect NELA has not made a lot of headway in signing up acre…"

Depolarized Farmer replied Jan 20, 2012 to Anyone have experience/information about Northcoast Environmental Landowners Association (NELA)?

38 Feb 20, 2012

"I have skin in the game...  I own a couple hundred acres in Ashtabula.  Please belie…"

Depolarized Farmer replied Jan 8, 2012 to Anyone have experience/information about Northcoast Environmental Landowners Association (NELA)?

38 Feb 20, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service