Jim Litwinowicz's Discussions (1,908)

Discussions Replied To (1389) Replies Latest Activity

"First, note that Jake never posted a link to any current well blowout...because it d…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Nov 8, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Barbara; its not too late to form a landowner group. There will be many issues that…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Nov 7, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"The biggest reason that negotiations get dragged out is stalling by the companies. T…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Nov 7, 2011 to ATTENTION Landowner Group Members

185 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Finnbear

"Barbara;  I am not an attorney or tax expert but the impact fees are paid when a com…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Nov 7, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"The proposed regs and laws are all over the newspapers and internet.  If you haven't…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Nov 6, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"governor, for example...who are block any attempts at safety or regulation in any fo…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Nov 5, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Welcome back from the dark side, Luuuukkkeeee!!!   I didn't say all, just "many.'  A…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Nov 2, 2011 to Misleading Shell landman

41 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by James Brink, Esq.

"I think a big problem with attorneys is that many of them have worked on old shallow…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Nov 2, 2011 to Misleading Shell landman

41 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by James Brink, Esq.

"Groups all across the state and in other states have been very successful in getting…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Nov 1, 2011 to MDS Lease Sale

105 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by David Keith

"Crap....shoulda said "New" not "Mew" "

Jim Litwinowicz replied Nov 1, 2011 to Mew GM egine plant....Natural Gas Engine????

1 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service