Jim Litwinowicz's Discussions (1,908)

Discussions Replied To (1389) Replies Latest Activity

"The reaction statewide seems to be good so far.  Of course some environmental groups…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Oct 8, 2011 to What do you think about Governor Corbett's Marcellus shale plan?

13 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by George Brown

"If you don't know the difference between Ace Ventura and Jesse Ventura, neither of w…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Oct 6, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"The real issue that has so disturbed these people is that very cheap natgas has disp…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Oct 6, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"All in all, it looks good.  I haven't seen a full writeup of the proposal but just m…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Oct 6, 2011 to What do you think about Governor Corbett's Marcellus shale plan?

13 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by George Brown

"Some units are smaller but they prefer the larger. Don't know how that works on cros…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Oct 4, 2011 to Chesapeake Releases Ohio Utica Production Numbers

55 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Shower Bath

"Do not despair. You are in a very good area of wet gas and will do quite well once y…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Oct 4, 2011 to Chesapeake Releases Ohio Utica Production Numbers

55 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Shower Bath

"Melissa;  Don't think that area is a dry zone. It may be out of the oil zone but I t…"

55 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Shower Bath

"Sorry but when someone states that the story of 9/11 changed when reporters showed u…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Sep 30, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"What chemicals are added to the water for fracking is pretty irrelevant as there has…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Sep 30, 2011 to To Lease or Not to Lease: Has Anyone NOT signed a lease? I'd like to hear why you didn't

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Katherine B;  I'm still waiting for an explanation of the 9/11 comments.  Seems your…"

348 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service