Jim Litwinowicz's Discussions (1,908)

Discussions Replied To (1389) Replies Latest Activity

"Thats because lunatics like you keep scaring the hell out of people. Do you sleep we…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jul 17, 2015 to Cardiovascular hospital admissions higher in fracking areas

49 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Dan

"Well, all taxes on businesses eventually get passed onto the consumer  Thats a big s…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jul 8, 2015 to Nat gas in Pa now selling for less than $1/MCF

6 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"They are killing coal and want to kill nat gas.  Losing jobs, tax revenue, and drivi…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jul 7, 2015 to Nat gas in Pa now selling for less than $1/MCF

6 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"Ron; interesting legal post.  Looks bad for sure.  If it is proven hope many of them…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jul 1, 2015 to Positive news for the Shell Cracker in PA

36 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Lets see, wells deplete over time and produce less.  Prices of all hydrocarbons, fro…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jun 30, 2015 to My latest royalty check was the smallest to date !

27 Jul 9, 2015

"I always thought the best option would be for everyone in the unit to put in 10 bucs…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jun 21, 2015 to Has anyone hired an attorney to verify that you royalties are what thery should be ?

49 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Anne Collins

"Good thread Trapper, nice info. Last Saturday, the Pittsburgh Trib had a good artic…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jun 21, 2015 to Infrastructure Updates!

64 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Trapper

"Tim;  I remember that post, a lot of good info.  A couple years from now will see a…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jun 1, 2015 to Huge increase in industrial use of nat gas

2 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"I would suggest getting together with as many neighbors as possible to see what can…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied Jun 1, 2015 to PA DNR claiming mineral rights to streambeds that are on their public streambed map

15 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by RichR

"Thanks.  The first wells there were Marcellus IIRC. This would be the second or thir…"

Jim Litwinowicz replied May 31, 2015 to Patterson well

193 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by mike

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service