bo boboski's Discussions (1,394)

Discussions Replied To (743) Replies Latest Activity

"Aubrey is gone,but the other side of the story is,  there was also 2 un-named compan…"

bo boboski replied Mar 2, 2016 to Aubrey McClendon Indicted on Antitrust Charges

11 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"Some say,without him,there would not have been a shale oil boom."

bo boboski replied Mar 2, 2016 to Aubrey McClendon Killed in car accident

63 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Joe

"Maybe he blacked out,maybe he was drugged? I hope they do an autopsy. Maybe he knew…"

bo boboski replied Mar 2, 2016 to Aubrey McClendon Killed in car accident

63 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Joe

"Not anymore, Aubrey just drove his SUV into a bridge abutment and DIED."

bo boboski replied Mar 2, 2016 to Aubrey McClendon Indicted on Antitrust Charges

11 Mar 6, 2016

"Latest info on Ascent. Aubrey just drove his car into a bridge and killed himself. W…"

bo boboski replied Mar 2, 2016 to WHAT IS ASCSENT RESOURSES GOING TO DO ABOUT THEIR LEASES IN GUERNSEY COUNTY?

51 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Tom S

"After reading more about it, Looks like they will be leaving Chesapeake alone for no…"

bo boboski replied Mar 1, 2016 to Aubrey McClendon Indicted on Antitrust Charges

11 Mar 6, 2016

"It's about time! Too bad they aren't charging the Company,not just the CEO at the ti…"

bo boboski replied Mar 1, 2016 to Aubrey McClendon Indicted on Antitrust Charges

11 Mar 6, 2016

"Evan, I know you have thx a mil.  You're a raisin in a bowl of cornflakes."

bo boboski replied Mar 1, 2016 to WHAT IS ASCSENT RESOURSES GOING TO DO ABOUT THEIR LEASES IN GUERNSEY COUNTY?

51 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Tom S

"Seems like everyone clams up when they start getting royalties. I guess it's like te…"

bo boboski replied Mar 1, 2016 to WHAT IS ASCSENT RESOURSES GOING TO DO ABOUT THEIR LEASES IN GUERNSEY COUNTY?

51 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Tom S

"If they sign you up for one year,and drill within that year, wont you be getting roy…"

51 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Tom S

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service