Sandy Radziwon's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Are your kids being sent over? Where? ISIS is everywhere. This is not typical war --…"

Sandy Radziwon replied Apr 25, 2016 to WHAT HAPPENS TO OIL AND GAS IF THE DEMOCRATS WIN THE WHITE HOUSE?

165 May 10, 2016
Reply by RJMB

"Excuse me! I didn't say anything disparaging about your fake religioius conservativ…"

Sandy Radziwon replied Apr 25, 2016 to WHAT HAPPENS TO OIL AND GAS IF THE DEMOCRATS WIN THE WHITE HOUSE?

165 May 10, 2016
Reply by RJMB

"Well, all you people who are for Trump may wake up rich from fracking, but your chil…"

165 May 10, 2016
Reply by RJMB

"I do worry what will happen. But there is no way I'm going to vote for Trump or Cruz…"

165 May 10, 2016
Reply by RJMB

"Excellent point.  Why not have single stall bathrooms. Lock the door. When you're do…"

165 May 10, 2016
Reply by RJMB

"I would be happy to extend the lease for another 5 years under the terms of the orig…"

Sandy Radziwon replied Jan 4, 2016 to Will there be a resurgence of Land Groups in the wake of Gascos like Rex being too weak to re-pay signing bonuses to extend leases?

19 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by rob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service