familyman's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I am glad that you post Jim Younkins article, first off I like Jim, and i may agree…"

familyman replied Feb 24, 2012 to As the price of gasoline keeps going up why have we not done any thing about it? CNG BI-Fuel convertings

21 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by familyman

"Awesome Bob, Let me be clear to say that as long as you are doing EPA/ or CARB appro…"

familyman replied Feb 24, 2012 to As the price of gasoline keeps going up why have we not done any thing about it? CNG BI-Fuel convertings

21 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by familyman

"well bob that is fine that you consider the conversions global certified , but unfor…"

familyman replied Feb 23, 2012 to As the price of gasoline keeps going up why have we not done any thing about it? CNG BI-Fuel convertings

21 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by familyman

"chuck, feel free to contact me. we are sixty miles north of you and handle a large r…"

familyman replied Feb 23, 2012 to As the price of gasoline keeps going up why have we not done any thing about it? CNG BI-Fuel convertings

21 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by familyman

"Bob, I am glad to hear you talk about some good small refilling units. As long as th…"

21 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by familyman

"bob, i spoke to you when you were selling your VW, and though i totally admire you,…"

21 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by familyman

"just a small update, I have been paying attention to your conversations. First, the…"

familyman replied Jan 26, 2012 to Compressed Natural Gas for vehicles

344 May 24, 2012

"i really dont want to insult anybody on our great website, but i have never heard su…"

familyman replied Jan 24, 2012 to Compressed Natural Gas for vehicles

344 May 24, 2012

"you are right. if it can be done. presently trucking lng is much more expensive, i a…"

familyman replied Jan 15, 2012 to The Revolution Has Begun!

30 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Milo Hull

"its not quite that simple because they are using cryogenics to liquify it, then if y…"

familyman replied Jan 15, 2012 to The Revolution Has Begun!

30 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Milo Hull

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service