Mark McGrail's Discussions (810)

Discussions Replied To (623) Replies Latest Activity

"Evert, WE should all keep up the effort to keep our government in check."

Mark McGrail replied Jul 4, 2013 to Victory

2 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Mark McGrail

"Sage59, I will be writing to governor Corbett asking him not to sign this bill. It…"

Mark McGrail replied Jul 4, 2013 to Where are you Energy In Depth?

8 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Frank Nesmith

"Hiker, Chairs, blanket your preference. It will be good to meet you."

Mark McGrail replied Jul 3, 2013 to FrackNation Screening, Reservations, Will you be a part of the fun ?

16 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Mark McGrail

"Kay, The probable reason that you are getting conflicting opinions is the location…"

Mark McGrail replied Jul 3, 2013 to Island Creek, Ohio

2 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Kay Swatkowski

"Interest is growing. I have heard from over 250 people. Will you join the fun ? Aug…"

Mark McGrail replied Jul 3, 2013 to FrackNation Screening, Reservations, Will you be a part of the fun ?

16 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Mark McGrail

"Frank, Where does it say this in the bill?  What language are you seeing that I am…"

Mark McGrail replied Jul 3, 2013 to Republican Party fusillade catches Western PA landowners by surprise - Shock and Awe!!

73 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Frank Walker

"Joseph, I didn't read where re-negotiating  was prohibited."

Mark McGrail replied Jul 3, 2013 to Republican Party fusillade catches Western PA landowners by surprise - Shock and Awe!!

73 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Frank Walker

"I have read this and don't see it the same as you do. What am I missing?"

Mark McGrail replied Jul 2, 2013 to Republican Party fusillade catches Western PA landowners by surprise - Shock and Awe!!

73 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Frank Walker

"Screening is August 10th. Yellow Creek Theatre 311 S Main Street Poland OH Picnic/me…"

Mark McGrail replied Jul 2, 2013 to FrackNation Screening, Reservations, Will you be a part of the fun ?

16 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Mark McGrail

"We will provide food  a la carte and soft drinks for a nominal cost.. Adult beverage…"

Mark McGrail replied Jul 1, 2013 to FrackNation Screening, Reservations, Will you be a part of the fun ?

16 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Mark McGrail

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service