farmgas's Discussions (958)

Discussions Replied To (864) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jack for your explanation...would a remedy to this fault problem be to run th…"

farmgas replied Dec 22, 2011 to

just now

"  Thanks Ridgeman...looking forward to your response.  Thanks!"

just now

"  Ridgeman....Is a fault better or OK for a vertical well but not for a horizontal w…"

just now

"  Thanks, Mike...I missed these discussions when I visited the Gas Expo last summer.…"

farmgas replied Dec 15, 2011 to Any Lease Offers in Indiana County from Chevron?

20 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Prospector

"Mike..I have always respected your viewpoints and contributions to these websites. …"

farmgas replied Dec 15, 2011 to Any Lease Offers in Indiana County from Chevron?

20 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Prospector

"  Are all gas companies like Chesapeake?  What about Shell, Chevron, CNX Gas, EQT an…"

farmgas replied Dec 9, 2011 to chk putting a pad on my property..advice

65 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by mark o

"Thanks Mike...looking forward to the easy fruit pickin`s sooner then later!   Is the…"

farmgas replied Dec 6, 2011 to Is there any action with the Marcellus Shale in Jefferson County, PA

13 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Mike Knapp

"  Thanks, Mike...would you venture a guess at what gas price it could become economi…"

farmgas replied Dec 5, 2011 to Is there any action with the Marcellus Shale in Jefferson County, PA

13 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Mike Knapp

"  Is SE/SW Jefferson County considered as a great, good, just ok or not a prospect f…"

farmgas replied Dec 4, 2011 to Is there any action with the Marcellus Shale in Jefferson County, PA

13 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Mike Knapp

"Mike...how would you rate the SE Jefferson County area from Big Run thru SW of Punxy…"

farmgas replied Dec 3, 2011 to Is there any action with the Marcellus Shale in Jefferson County, PA

13 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Mike Knapp

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service