monty deruyter's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"At least one has multiple laterals, the Trebilcock pad has one drilled and another d…"

monty deruyter replied May 24, 2012 to leasing in columbiana county

34 May 30, 2012
Reply by H. Allison

"HAHA,Methane can't be that bad for you or my wife would have to stop making chile!"

monty deruyter replied Feb 13, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"jeff D, point taken."

monty deruyter replied Feb 6, 2012 to House Republicans order arrest of 'Gasland' filmmaker Josh Fox

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"   Environmentalists my not be evil but they do not debate well. I want to know the…"

monty deruyter replied Feb 6, 2012 to House Republicans order arrest of 'Gasland' filmmaker Josh Fox

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"If that's not the truth, I don't know what is! Every time they are hit with a respon…"

monty deruyter replied Feb 4, 2012 to House Republicans order arrest of 'Gasland' filmmaker Josh Fox

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"I won't eat it but you enviro nut people are good at slinging it."

monty deruyter replied Feb 2, 2012 to House Republicans order arrest of 'Gasland' filmmaker Josh Fox

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Methane was in those wells before drilling. It's also in mine . I want what is true…"

monty deruyter replied Feb 2, 2012 to House Republicans order arrest of 'Gasland' filmmaker Josh Fox

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"  After they saw how he twisted the facts for Gasland, I don't blame them, I wouldn'…"

monty deruyter replied Feb 1, 2012 to House Republicans order arrest of 'Gasland' filmmaker Josh Fox

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Don,t let him bother you."

monty deruyter replied Jan 30, 2012 to Just More Propaganda Or Is There Any Truth to This E-mail?

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Caualie, The way it was explained to me is that the center bore goes strait out and…"

monty deruyter replied Jan 23, 2012 to unit size/lateral directions

71 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Steven Gardner

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service