mbc's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I have found one of the best all around resources to be ODNR.  http://www.ohiodnr.co…"

mbc replied Feb 16, 2012 to Good sources to learn more about shale gas drilling?

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

"  What about the new treatment technologies that allows these waters to be recycled?…"

mbc replied Feb 16, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"I don't think it's the questions so much as it is the answers.   What I am seeing is…"

mbc replied Feb 16, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Thanks to all who can refute the hearsay that gets posted.  It doesn't take to too l…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Anyone who relies on ground water for drinking should have their water tested every…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"I posted this under Ohio Landowners, but it seems it may be worth re-posting here. I…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"If you think ol' Margaret was scary check out Alice Bailey and the organization she…"

mbc replied Feb 12, 2012 to Why is everyone so afraid?

108 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Finnbear

"Mark McGrail I like your thinkin'! People may think (and it's the people who are mas…"

mbc replied Feb 12, 2012 to Why is everyone so afraid?

108 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Finnbear

"It's not really reporting these days.  Most newspapers and television news stations…"

mbc replied Dec 13, 2011 to SO...NOW I HAVE NO MORALS?!

123 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Kim D

"I agree with Mike, that's not why I come here.  And, I agree with Sarah Violet.  If…"

mbc replied Sep 12, 2011 to Should GMS have a political group?

117 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by David Perotto

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service