Larry Lagut's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I kind of have the same question. They built a compressor plant on my prop a few yea…"

Larry Lagut replied Jul 16, 2021 to Is there hope for the gas industry?

43 Aug 18, 2021
Reply by farmgas

"I  own some land in Parker Twp, Butler County in Pa. And I received aleast three off…"

Larry Lagut replied May 24, 2013 to Have you received an offer to buy your minerals? What State/County/Township are you in?

235 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Steve Madsen

"I had a friend up in Eldorado that another oil company  that bought out the company…"

Larry Lagut replied Aug 10, 2011 to What do you know about owning the mineral rights versus owning the oil and gas rights?

17 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Faith Johnson

"I would say you are entirely confused about them doing a lease after they do title s…"

Larry Lagut replied Aug 9, 2011 to What do you know about owning the mineral rights versus owning the oil and gas rights?

17 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Faith Johnson

"I  own some land up by Eldorado. And if you would by chance look at the leases that…"

Larry Lagut replied Aug 9, 2011 to Fairview Township questions

2 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by David Good

"Well Rob, I own some land in Parker Twp.And I been lookind at the County of Butler,…"

Larry Lagut replied Sep 21, 2009 to Butler County Venango Twp

6 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Rob

"Would like see a blog for Butler county.I've notice alot of difference leases being…"

Larry Lagut replied Aug 13, 2009 to Pennsylvania County Wish List

51 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Joseph redding

"From what I read , this sound like it might be sound advice to sign with a small com…"

Larry Lagut replied Jun 5, 2009 to Signing with Big companies vs. Small independants.... food for thought...

36 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Don Little

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service