Ragnars Repo's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (235) Replies Latest Activity

"60db is not that loud in the grand scheme of things but when you are used to hearing…"

Ragnars Repo replied Oct 6, 2015 to Question about Hilcorp's Central Facility/Compressor Station

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"For what it's worth I'm simply using a meter that is downloadable to a phone. I have…"

Ragnars Repo replied Oct 6, 2015 to Question about Hilcorp's Central Facility/Compressor Station

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"John, I wish I could make it but work keeps me out of town. I am a lease holder as w…"

Ragnars Repo replied Oct 5, 2015 to Question about Hilcorp's Central Facility/Compressor Station

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"Agreed. Thanks for your insight."

Ragnars Repo replied Sep 30, 2015 to Question about Hilcorp's Central Facility/Compressor Station

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"Michelle you seem very up to speed on the goings on in the community meetings. What…"

Ragnars Repo replied Sep 30, 2015 to Question about Hilcorp's Central Facility/Compressor Station

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"Jim I do believe that if enough people went to Hilcorp they would do something to tr…"

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"If the ordinance does not apply to any legal business than why did it need to be abo…"

Ragnars Repo replied Sep 29, 2015 to Question about Hilcorp's Central Facility/Compressor Station

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"I sincerely hope you will be so enthusiastic when it directly impacts you."

Ragnars Repo replied Sep 29, 2015 to Question about Hilcorp's Central Facility/Compressor Station

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"So here we are. Or should I say hear? Pulaski supervisors have decided a noise ordin…"

52 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by John Smith

"I look forward to the day the motor of the world stops."

Ragnars Repo replied Jul 19, 2015 to Cardiovascular hospital admissions higher in fracking areas

49 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Dan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service