Sam Douglass's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting observations.  For my own part, I would hope that landowners would find…"

Sam Douglass replied Jun 27, 2012 to CHK, Encana: Do they all work together ? Most live together at Southpoint.

13 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"Chesapeake has a history of buying up leases and going into a bit of debt - then sel…"

Sam Douglass replied Jun 27, 2012 to CHK, Encana: Do they all work together ? Most live together at Southpoint.

13 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"There is no precise answer to some of your question. Pennsylvania does not have a la…"

Sam Douglass replied Apr 10, 2012 to Comment on: The Gas Company Wants to Modify My Gas Lease to Increase the Maximum Unit Size: What Should I Do?

43 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"More response than I expected. One thread suggested concern that drilling next door…"

Sam Douglass replied Apr 8, 2012 to Comment on: The Gas Company Wants to Modify My Gas Lease to Increase the Maximum Unit Size: What Should I Do?

43 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"Follow the money.  A lot more drillers this year in the area than last year.  Drilli…"

Sam Douglass replied Mar 15, 2012 to U.S. Cuts Estimate for Marcellus Shale Gas Reserves by 66% !

45 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"And see" http://www.eia.gov/dnav/ng/ng_pri_sum_a_EPG0_PRS_DMcf_a.htm On US Energy In…"

Sam Douglass replied Feb 25, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"Have you noticed how much cheaper it is to operate your furnace?"

Sam Douglass replied Feb 24, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"No "scheme" is likely to be involved.  It is more likely explained by definitions of…"

Sam Douglass replied Jan 31, 2012 to U.S. Cuts Estimate for Marcellus Shale Gas Reserves by 66% !

45 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Jim Litwinowicz

"You have a lot of good questions. First remember good things come to him[her] who wa…"

Sam Douglass replied Oct 16, 2011 to Snyder Brothers Marcellus Lease

50 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Sam Douglass

"Victory does not come by reaching a fast closing.  "Good things come to he who waits…"

Sam Douglass replied Sep 18, 2011 to Beaver County PA Land Groups

72 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by locke

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service