Joe Smith's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Great/wow!  Your remarks sound like they came straight from a conspiracy theory web…"

Joe Smith replied Feb 18, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"My understanding is they only have to provide if they are at fault.  And, as you and…"

Joe Smith replied Feb 16, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Old lease/Yes I will test and ensure they test, so atleast they can pull up the wate…"

Joe Smith replied Feb 16, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Sounds good.  I will await my Farm well with no fear of water contamination or impac…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Here is those recent articles that I talked about earlier.  I know, even if eventual…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Does our Government want the gas or not?  Obama and his staff claim to want Natural…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"The article I sent you was about Wyoming case."

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Gee, from what your saying then is that we are worse off than what Carol was stating…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Hey, I don't like Carol either, but I don't like ignorance.  This has been out for w…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"I do not have one.  Just regurgitating what the CEO's Crystal Ball said along with a…"

Joe Smith replied Jan 28, 2011 to Recent Offers in the Marcellus Shale

465 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by David Forer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service