Mark Hrutkay's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Just for the record...  I understand group dynamics pretty darn well...   Getting pe…"

Mark Hrutkay replied Mar 30, 2016 to Uderstanding your royalty statements, empowering landowners against royalty theft or mistakes

85 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by David Allen Lilly

"Thoughts here.... Its not so much accountant vs. attorney as it is WHO HAS MORE EXPE…"

Mark Hrutkay replied Mar 30, 2016 to Uderstanding your royalty statements, empowering landowners against royalty theft or mistakes

85 Dec 27, 2017

"Suggestion... Hire a lawyer, sue them, post the bills here and take it all the way t…"

Mark Hrutkay replied Mar 25, 2016 to Uderstanding your royalty statements, empowering landowners against royalty theft or mistakes

85 Dec 27, 2017

"I never did ANY oil and gas law... My brother and I spent $150,000 to straighten out…"

Mark Hrutkay replied Mar 25, 2016 to Uderstanding your royalty statements, empowering landowners against royalty theft or mistakes

85 Dec 27, 2017

"William I wish you the best suing gas companies.....  I'm sure you know what we say…"

85 Dec 27, 2017

"Depends on your definition of "very little"   Probably at least $10k to get the situ…"

85 Dec 27, 2017

"Better advice than most lawyers can give..... " But I'll leave you with this: If yo…"

85 Dec 27, 2017

"Just as a note... Convicts and law students appealing cases and winning is more the…"

85 Dec 27, 2017

"Very well said...... "Unless one is well versed in oil and gas law, its nuances and…"

85 Dec 27, 2017

"Ron: Comments....   Anything across state lines like mailing a check is MAIL FRAUD…"

85 Dec 27, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service