william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (698)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"Makes a land owner want to say NO to signing any kind of oil and gas lease with any…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 15, 2016 to Rice Energy Clawing Back Royalty Payments

18 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by st. croix

"Has anyone had any dealings with Travis Peake?  And what was your "Take" as you spok…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 7, 2016 to Does anyone know anything about Travis Peak?

2 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Jack Young

"There is always the possibility that it was indeed an accident. I have not read anyt…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 6, 2016 to Aubrey McClendon Indicted on Antitrust Charges

11 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"It does look like a very suspicious accident, A high rate of speed and a "BEE LINE"…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Mar 3, 2016 to Aubrey McClendon Killed in car accident

63 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Joe

"I have been waiting since before Thanksgiving day 2015. Emails have been sent reques…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Feb 17, 2016 to Pipeline easement: negotiating penalties

18 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Michael Allen

"Cardinal seems to be pretty lax when it comes to returning paperwork"

william Allen. Ladd replied Feb 16, 2016 to Pipeline easement: negotiating penalties

18 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Michael Allen

"I simply do not like to see cattle and pigs singled out like they were on that posti…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Feb 2, 2016 to Put a Plug in that Cow's Butt! (save the atmosphere)

13 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Barry D

"You forgot to mention the emissions directly from the human animal Gary. Maybe the p…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 31, 2016 to Put a Plug in that Cow's Butt! (save the atmosphere)

13 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Barry D

"I think this is a great idea!  Many of us land owners are in the dark. It should she…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 25, 2016 to A New Website for Marcellus and Utica Mineral Owners (From the Publisher)

6 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"A pipeline representitive and I had a little discussion about this, Their pipeline n…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 25, 2016 to Temporary access road going rate

12 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by brandon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service