william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (698)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"Good to see you back again Ralph"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jul 21, 2021 to Is there hope for the gas industry?

43 Aug 18, 2021
Reply by farmgas

"Well whatever happens Ralph,  I will not cry over it or lay blame on any particular…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 23, 2021 to Commentary: Interior leadership and Biden on Climate Change security Dr. Dan FineSpecial to the Daily Times

29 Apr 23, 2021
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"The biggest problem I have with Trump is his inability to listen and consider what o…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 22, 2021 to Commentary: Interior leadership and Biden on Climate Change security Dr. Dan FineSpecial to the Daily Times

29 Apr 23, 2021

"Those oversized pinwheels are an eyesore for sure Ralph.  Can we agree on that?  And…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 22, 2021 to Commentary: Interior leadership and Biden on Climate Change security Dr. Dan FineSpecial to the Daily Times

29 Apr 23, 2021

"Not insulted at all Ralph. Just curious why you waste your time, energy and intellig…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 21, 2021 to Commentary: Interior leadership and Biden on Climate Change security Dr. Dan FineSpecial to the Daily Times

29 Apr 23, 2021

"Life is just too short and precious to waste on continuing  a feud with  Ralph cramd…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 20, 2021 to Commentary: Interior leadership and Biden on Climate Change security Dr. Dan FineSpecial to the Daily Times

29 Apr 23, 2021

"You apparently did not hear or read Mr. 'T'  comments on the Covid  problem early on…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 14, 2021 to Commentary: Interior leadership and Biden on Climate Change security Dr. Dan FineSpecial to the Daily Times

29 Apr 23, 2021

"Thank you Ralphy for your wonderful insight!"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 14, 2021 to Commentary: Interior leadership and Biden on Climate Change security Dr. Dan FineSpecial to the Daily Times

29 Apr 23, 2021

"Oh my dear Ralph, You are just ASSUMING THAT I VOTED FOR BIDEN!   You really have no…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 13, 2021 to Commentary: Interior leadership and Biden on Climate Change security Dr. Dan FineSpecial to the Daily Times

29 Apr 23, 2021

"Thank you Ralph. Glad to see you replied with some good information for a change!   …"

william Allen. Ladd replied Apr 12, 2021 to Commentary: Interior leadership and Biden on Climate Change security Dr. Dan FineSpecial to the Daily Times

29 Apr 23, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service