owner's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Does the Utica follow this same orientation for well alignment?"

owner replied Dec 17, 2012 to Direction of Wells (NW -> SE)

6 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Jamie flick

"Thanks Mike.  I would have thought that there would have been some state or federal…"

owner replied Dec 17, 2012 to How close can a gas pipeline be to a house?

5 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by owner

"Get an abstract done to assure that you are getting the oil and gas rights. "

owner replied Dec 3, 2012 to Good deal or pass?

9 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by TFP

"Does anyone have any info on the details of the BP leases?  "

owner replied Nov 30, 2012 to B P in Mahoning County

6 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by DM

"I do not know much about pipelines but I am pretty sure that the TEnnesse pipeline i…"

owner replied Nov 22, 2012 to WHAT IS UP WITH THE UTICA WELLS BEING PLANNED AND DRILLED IN VENANGO COUNTY? IS THE PLAY OIL?

82 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

"Halcon is working on the infrastructure to connect thier 3 wells in Venango County. …"

owner replied Nov 21, 2012 to WHAT IS UP WITH THE UTICA WELLS BEING PLANNED AND DRILLED IN VENANGO COUNTY? IS THE PLAY OIL?

82 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

"I agree Fang, I think there is more interest in the central protion of the county.  …"

owner replied Nov 19, 2012 to WHAT IS UP WITH THE UTICA WELLS BEING PLANNED AND DRILLED IN VENANGO COUNTY? IS THE PLAY OIL?

82 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

"I question why halcon cherry picked properties in Mercer county if they think there…"

owner replied Nov 19, 2012 to WHAT IS UP WITH THE UTICA WELLS BEING PLANNED AND DRILLED IN VENANGO COUNTY? IS THE PLAY OIL?

82 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

"I agree that Halcon is just developing its holdings to prove its reserves in prepara…"

owner replied Nov 16, 2012 to WHAT IS UP WITH THE UTICA WELLS BEING PLANNED AND DRILLED IN VENANGO COUNTY? IS THE PLAY OIL?

82 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

"John, you're making me smile.  I hope you are right!"

owner replied Nov 16, 2012 to WHAT IS UP WITH THE UTICA WELLS BEING PLANNED AND DRILLED IN VENANGO COUNTY? IS THE PLAY OIL?

82 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Samuel J. Orr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service