tena marie west's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Joseph ,Im also wondering like you , why would chesapeake drill the second lateral o…"

tena marie west replied May 12, 2015 to EV Energy to Continue Looking for Oil in Utica

17 May 14, 2015
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"Craig, I dont really know i know there tired of the whole mess. They let a pipeline…"

tena marie west replied Apr 16, 2015 to What are they looking for with seismic testing in Eastern Ohio

33 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Craig Cooper

"Hello, I talked to my sister last night who lives in Harrison CountyOhio and was app…"

tena marie west replied Apr 16, 2015 to What are they looking for with seismic testing in Eastern Ohio

33 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Craig Cooper

"Tree Farmer , when i went by i saw the two big containers standing that had Gasfrac…"

tena marie west replied Mar 9, 2015 to GASFRAC Using Butane/Mineral Oil to Frack Utica Well

90 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Went by the Parker well today and they must be fracking or getting ready to frack..G…"

tena marie west replied Mar 8, 2015 to GASFRAC Using Butane/Mineral Oil to Frack Utica Well

90 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Hello, my husband was taking his daily walk today and said that they were moving som…"

tena marie west replied Mar 4, 2015 to GASFRAC Using Butane/Mineral Oil to Frack Utica Well

90 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Thanks for the reply, Tena"

tena marie west replied Feb 2, 2015 to EVEP--C.C.--UPDATES--

11 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Dexter Green

"Hi Richard, could you tell us where you  read that at. Thanks in advance"

tena marie west replied Feb 2, 2015 to EVEP--C.C.--UPDATES--

11 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Dexter Green

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by