Summer Johnston's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"To Samuel Orr: My opinion has nothing to do with Paul Butler's comments. My opinion…"

Summer Johnston replied Mar 3, 2014 to Halcon sells Woodbine assets in Texas so they can keep lights on: they can't find a buyer for Big Dog known as Utica----woof, woof.

37 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Elnathan Cory

"Look, Halcon and BP invested millions to buy the deep rights to leases. They've pull…"

Summer Johnston replied Mar 2, 2014 to Halcon sells Woodbine assets in Texas so they can keep lights on: they can't find a buyer for Big Dog known as Utica----woof, woof.

37 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Elnathan Cory

"http://www.media-server.com/m/p/oognxk35 Around the 22:15 mark No plans to move a…"

Summer Johnston replied Feb 28, 2014 to Halcon sells Woodbine assets in Texas so they can keep lights on: they can't find a buyer for Big Dog known as Utica----woof, woof.

37 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Elnathan Cory

"Exactly.   No one should wish hardship on anyone else with these cold, life-threaten…"

Summer Johnston replied Jan 27, 2014 to Natural Gas Prices Going Uppity Up Up!

37 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Jeff Kerr

"There is a free downloadable program similar to Excel from OpenOffice.org in case an…"

Summer Johnston replied Dec 31, 2013 to Ohio Releases 3rd Quarter 2013 production statistics!

73 Apr 2, 2014

"The correct expression is that pigs get fed and hogs get slaughtered."

Summer Johnston replied Dec 9, 2013 to Current rates for Selling mineral rights?

130 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Tree Farmer

"It seems to me that if a company is offering nothing to lease the ground--tying it u…"

Summer Johnston replied Nov 9, 2013 to Chesapeake Lease expired. Getting screwed by SWN

5 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Summer Johnston

"It seems unreasonable to me that an oil/gas company, which would have performed a se…"

Summer Johnston replied Oct 29, 2013 to Old lease that a company still thinks they have

27 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by RO

"I thought the percentage that Chesapeake sold a little over a year ago transferred a…"

Summer Johnston replied Oct 7, 2013 to chesapeake sells leases Mahoning

2 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Summer Johnston

"Were the vibrators actually working; i.e. pads down & shaking, during each trip…"

Summer Johnston replied Sep 20, 2013 to the seismic trucks

17 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Craig Cooper

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service