beth hamm's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"May want to check your sales agreement as to who has the rights to neg. another leas…"

beth hamm replied Aug 1, 2010 to Bargaining power: Existing lease on a property I just bought...

7 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Chris

"I had G&O people say that people -mostly in towns - at traffic lights and such y…"

beth hamm replied Jun 23, 2010 to Biased Media Regarding Drilling

38 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by craig

"Great ideas !!! We had people try to protest it in a bar just the other day. They ha…"

beth hamm replied Jun 23, 2010 to Biased Media Regarding Drilling

38 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by craig

"If this is the " show about how it really is for Gas Drilling" - I refuse to even lo…"

beth hamm replied Jun 22, 2010 to Gasland by Josh Fox

21 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Chuck Reed

"Our neighbor has had stakes put on his land and another neighbor walked their land w…"

beth hamm replied Jun 13, 2010 to Has anyone heard any more information on the Pipeline coming through sullivan

5 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by beth hamm

"Have found back mt articles but was wondering if Southern Luzerne -- Berwick and sur…"

beth hamm replied Jun 3, 2010 to Friend says Luzerne County is getting hot for "Gas Leasing" --- I have found nothing to back this up.

2 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by beth hamm

"We had heard about both. The Marc 1 was "approved" but what does that mean? And ther…"

beth hamm replied Jun 3, 2010 to Has anyone heard any more information on the Pipeline coming through sullivan

5 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by beth hamm

"Have been permits for Fox twp. Also very active on this end of things. Is anyone a m…"

beth hamm replied May 28, 2010 to Any Activity in Lycoming County?

5 May 28, 2010
Reply by beth hamm

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service