INVICTUS's Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (160) Replies Latest Activity

"I would drop $10k into a group kitty today if I could find 99 others SIMILARLY SITUA…"

INVICTUS replied Mar 30, 2016 to Uderstanding your royalty statements, empowering landowners against royalty theft or mistakes

85 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by David Allen Lilly

"Curious as to your thoughts or experiences on a forensic audit, specifically Chesape…"

INVICTUS replied Mar 30, 2016 to Uderstanding your royalty statements, empowering landowners against royalty theft or mistakes

85 Dec 27, 2017

"I have to respond to this. My royalty for April is five times higher than usual. It'…"

INVICTUS replied Mar 29, 2016 to My big drop in royalty check

82 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by GW3

"As a pad owner, with royalties well into seven figures, I tell you now: I've been ap…"

INVICTUS replied Mar 25, 2016 to Uderstanding your royalty statements, empowering landowners against royalty theft or mistakes

85 Dec 27, 2017

"Small claims court I completely agree with you. The rules and concept favor the non-…"

INVICTUS replied Mar 25, 2016 to Uderstanding your royalty statements, empowering landowners against royalty theft or mistakes

85 Dec 27, 2017

"Guys, I am extremely sympathetic to your anger and frustration. My experiences withi…"

85 Dec 27, 2017

"Very bad advice. Gotta call you on that one and not let that go unchallenged. Unless…"

85 Dec 27, 2017

"I have an audit clause and the right to sue (not arbitrate). The ability to look bac…"

85 Dec 27, 2017

"CASH the damn Check. Get the check cleared and deposited. "Fast" is onto a good poin…"

INVICTUS replied Mar 24, 2016 to Uderstanding your royalty statements, empowering landowners against royalty theft or mistakes

85 Dec 27, 2017

"The modern day equivalent of a 19th century day Railroad Baron. No question of the…"

INVICTUS replied Mar 8, 2016 to Last thoughts: Aubrey McClendon Through the Eyes of this Royalty Owner

10 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by bo boboski

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service